smiles

Sometimes life can be stressful or overwhelming, but I think it is so important to recognize the little things that make us happy. This past week or so these things have brought a smile to my face.


--Lunch dates at Target with my bff, Chesley.

--Buying cute socks for $1 at said lunch date.


--Dinner with my bloggy friends
IMG_9683


--Coming home from work to be greeted by my two favorite boys--Ty and Nuts!

--A phone call from my mom telling me that my Dad showed Mason a picture of me on his phone and Mason got really excited to see me. Pretty much means I am the best aunt ever.
IMG_6138

--Finding my lost social security card!
You have just read the article entitled smiles. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/03/smiles.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity