vacation deets

Who: The Mr. & the Mrs.


What: The most relaxing vacation ever. We had the best time and are still trying to get back into the daily routine of things. I think we might have relaxed a little too much and now we don't remember how to live our busy lives.

When: July 1-6

Where: Secrets Capri, somewhere south of Cancun and close to Playa del Carmen
IMG_4746 copy

I researched a lot of all inclusive resorts. I wanted something smaller, with several restaurants, and adults only. We were so happy with our choice. It was exactly what we were wanting for our vacation.

IMG_4855 copy

Why: Why not?

I will have several recaps. I can't quite muster the energy required for a big post. :)

***Don't forget to take advantage of a great etsy special offered to my readers.
You have just read the article entitled vacation deets. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/07/vacation-deets.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity