weekend recap

My weekend started off on the right foot by hosting these fabulous ladies at my house.
IMG_5052-1
It was my first time to meet Katie, Jessica, and Katie (not pictured, because she had to leave early). It was long overdue for Megan, Emily and Megan and I to get together. We all had such a great time catching up and getting to know each other. These are some amazing ladies.

On Saturday, my little sister and I went to the farmer's market. We went early in the morning before it got too terribly hot. (Although, I think it was 90 when we were there.) We sampled a lot of food, including some yummy salsa that I am kicking myself for not buying. Oh well, there is always next weekend.

IMG_5053-1
I couldn't resist these blueberries for the turquoise container and overall prettiness.

IMG_5055-1

IMG_5056-1

IMG_5057-1
You have just read the article entitled weekend recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity