florals, florals, and more florals

I always debate about putting my recent blog designs on this blog. I post them on my design blog, but I want people in my life to see what I have done recently and I know they aren't checking my design blog. I guess I could always print a picture out and mail it to my parents so they could put it on the fridge. You know, that may not be a bad idea. :)

This summer has been all about flowers.

Second Street East - Google Chrome 7192010 100219 AM

for the love - scrnshot

Classic Tart - Google Chrome 7192010 95641 AM


As always, you can click on the picture to take you to the live site.
You have just read the article entitled florals, florals, and more florals. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/07/florals-florals-and-more-florals.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity