I want, I want

Have you all seen these gorgeous books from penguin?
books-penguin-classics

Emma discovered them at anthropologie and blogged about them. I instantly fell in love.
Emma (Penguin Classics)Search Amazon.com for penguin classics

bookshot-emma
In March, we were visiting Ty's grandparents and us girls went shopping (Ty's mom, gma and I). We were at a furniture store and they had these old editions of Reader's Digest books. The covers were so pretty and had fun preppy designs on them. The store had them displayed, but they weren't for sale. :( Ty's grandma had several at home and gave me a couple. Yay!
I found a couple of pictures online to give you an example.
There are a lot of covers out there prettier than these pictured.
Picture 214

SKU1014565

The penguin books remind me of the Reader's Digest books. Sense and Sensibility (Penguin Classics)

Little Women is one of my all time favorite books. I read this so many times as a young girl.
Little Women (Penguin Classics) 
little women
I went to Amazon and they are of course a better price on there than Anthro. (Speaking of Anthropologie, I sure wish the store here would hurry up and open!) I pre-ordered Little Women and I can't wait to get it!!

Don't you just want them all??
51saI5pqJwL._SL500_AA300_
I love the Emma, Sense & Sensibility and the Great Expectations covers.
Actually, I love them all!
You have just read the article entitled I want, I want. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-want-i-want.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity