Bumpdate: 28 weeks

28 weeks

IMG_7055-1

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses are now mostly maternity. Mostly regular tops, but they are getting short.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: He moves a lot. This weekend I could tell he was going through a growth spurt, because of the pains I was feeling and he wasn't moving as much.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks. I haven't had to get up for snacks as much this week. Definitely happy about that!

What I miss: I can't really think of anything this week.

Cravings: Cereal. I went grocery shopping Friday night and Ty told me to buy an extra box of cereal, because we have been running out so fast. ha!

Other crazy symptoms: The constant feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. I'm getting full much faster and can't eat as much in one sitting. I need to learn to eat smaller meals, so that I don't feel so miserable. Growing pains. My energy level has gone down since hitting 3rd trimester. I had my glucose test this morning and it made me feel awful. I had to leave work and come home to nap.

Best Moment this week:
 Ty and I getting to see our little man at my doctor's appointment today. He is growing right on track!
Also, attending the child birth class my doctor's office offered on Saturday with Jane. Unfortunately, Ty had to work, but Jane volunteered to go with me. She is a third year medical student who wants to do OB, and had expressed interest in attending a class, since she will eventually be recommending them to her patients.
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 28 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/04/bumpdate-28-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity