Bumpdate: 25 weeks

25 weeks


How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses are now mostly maternity. Mostly regular tops with a few maternity mixed in.

Gender: Baby boy: Jack!

Movement: He moves so much! I know I don't have anything to compare it to, but I feel like he is moving all the time now. He's all over the place too. Today I felt him move almost right under my breasts. I didn't even know he could get up that high!

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Nothing that I can really think of this week.

Cravings: Cereal is the most consistent thing. I have enjoyed a lot of Lucky Charms this week.

Other crazy symptoms: I feel like this list grows every week. Have I mentioned my fuzzy stomach? It's covered in blonde peach fuzz. Some sciatic pain, general growing pains, etc. Still have strong pains at the top of my uterus. Sometimes the pain is an awful burning sensation. The urge to go to the bathroom can come on strong! I can only imagine what it will be like the bigger he gets.

Best Moment this week: I love, love feeling Jack move, but it is even cooler when I can actually see him move. I love watching my stomach ripple and jerk with his movement!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 25 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/04/bumpdate-25-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity