Baby Name

name

I am so excited to finally share Jack's name! On the day we got engaged Ty brought up baby names. We were on a long drive home from visiting my grandparents and of course, I loved the conversation topic. Jackson and William were at the top of our boy list. Six years later and the name has been shortened to Jack. We love how classic and simple it is! William is my maternal grandpa's middle name and my father-in-law's first name, and I love that this baby will carry the name of such influential men in our lives. Jack is a family name on both sides of our families, but not after anyone in particular.
You have just read the article entitled Baby Name. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/04/baby-name.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity