Bumpdate: 27 weeks

Untitled
Um, holy moly. When did I get so big?!

I have been delaying this post to get a picture taken by Ty, but with his schedule it just isn't going to happen. So, we'll go with lovely self-portraits in the bathroom.
Untitled

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses are now mostly maternity. Mostly regular tops, but I think it is time to invest in a few more maternity tops to get me through.

Gender: Boy! Our little flapjack!

Movement: Lots of movement. He is all over the place and the newest thing is him hitting a nerve and feeling like he has shocked me. It is so strange.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks and snack breaks. I've been getting so hungry!

What I miss: Running--who am I?? Feeling skinny. I'm starting to be able to tell where I am gaining weight and it is not pretty.

Cravings: Cereal, fruit, flavored lemonade, pickles on my sandwiches. I had the best burger ever at Braum's last week. I could go for another one of those!

Other crazy symptoms: The constant feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. I can tell when he is going through a growth spurt thanks to those lovely growing pains. I'm working on curtains for his room and I am feeling large and in charge crawling around the living room floor making measurements and cutting. Thankfully, my mom came to visit and helped me finish them.

Best Moment this week: Finding out that my best friend from high school is having a little boy too! Getting the glider in and the curtains hung. It is really starting to look like a nursery.
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 27 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/04/bumpdate-27-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity