easy addition

I am easily bored with workouts and can get into ruts, which seems contradictory. I get bored and stop pushing myself. Not good. I saw this on pinterest and decided to try it out last night. I'm not going to lie. I'm sore from those push ups. :)
I plan to combine this with running. It is so simple and I love that you can do it anywhere. I may even try it out in my office on my lunch hour.




**I didn't know for sure what a burpee was and substituted squats for them. Stephanie sent me this link to explain burpees. I was afraid that's what they were. Can I stick with squats?! :)


Enter to win Mary Kay products on my giveaway blog!
You have just read the article entitled easy addition. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/08/easy-addition.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity