"quotes"

I'm slowly decorating my new office at work and a few key furniture pieces should arrive in a couple of weeks. I find that I work better when I'm surrounded by pretty things. Surely, I'm not the only one that feels that way. I saw the quote below somewhere (can't remember where) and loved it. I whipped up a picture and printed it to hang in my office.



quote



It's currently pinned to my tack board below my hutch. I may buy a mat for it and hang it with the mat on the tack board or frame it and hang it somewhere. I was too impatient to wait until I bought a mat before I put it up in my office.





I made several, because I couldn't decide on a color.

quote-orange



quote-coral



quote-navy



If anyone is interested you can download a pdf of the picture and print it at Kinkos or at home for you own use. I wasted a lot of time figuring out how to embed the pdf in my post for you to download, but couldn't figure it out. Visit the numbered links below to view the pdf in google docs. Once in google docs, you can click on the item and then go to File, and download or print. The pictures are 5x7. If you choose to print, a box will pop up & you will need to change the page scaling to none.

1, 2, 3, 4





You can enter to win Mary Kay products on my giveaway blog.

You have just read the article entitled "quotes". Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/08/im-slowly-decorating-my-new-office-at.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity