babies

My weekend was full of celebrating with friends!

I went to the hospital this weekend to meet my friend, Megan's, twins. Twins! So exciting.

They are perfect!

Loving on sweet Knox!

IMG_6755-1

A relative of Megan and Brent's was holding Sloane, so I didn't take a picture of her. She is just precious.



These invites have been sitting on my kitchen windowsill for a couple of weeks. They are so cute together and I don't want to throw them away. Does that make me a hoarder?!

IMG_6765



One was for a baby shower and the other was for one of my nephew's first birthday. I wasn't able to go home for the birthday party, because I had an out of town work event Saturday morning. I can't wait see pictures from his party.



I designed the shower invite. Here is a better look at it (with made up info.)

invite-sample



I also made this bunting.

IMG_6757



I thought this was the cutest shower present.

IMG_6756-1

The girl who gave it to Natalie filled it with customized stationery, monogrammed burp cloths, and a monogrammed blanket. I love personalized presents.



Ty had to work this weekend, which means I saw him for a total of three hours the whole time. Not fun. I did get to spend Saturday night with my best friend, Chesley. Dinner and Target, not much better than that. :)

You have just read the article entitled babies. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/08/babies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity