Friday Randoms

How cute does my nephew look in the little sunnies I bought him?!

They are baby sunglasses, but still look a little big for him.

My new Easter wreaths bought at 50% off after the big day.

I'm all about stocking up for next year's holidays when everything is on sale.

I love it when you order things and they come wrapped up all cute.
sweet lulu
Supplies for Ty's graduation party from Shop Sweet Lulu. They have the cutest things!

I made Symphony Brownies for my student workers' last day in the office.
brownies
I'd say they were a hit.

Have y'all tried the Twix ice cream bars? I bought them at Target a few weeks ago. They are only 90 calories and oh so yummy!
Twix_Ice_Cream_Bars
This is the only picture I could find online, so excuse how tiny it is. I could eat the whole box in one sitting and probably would if Ty wasn't around to witness it. Why did I have to discover these things on his vacation month? haha.

TGIF!
You have just read the article entitled Friday Randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/04/friday-randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity