He is DONE!

Ty finished his last shift as a medical student last night! He has been on ICU nights all month and this was his last rotation. He is officially done with medical school!!!!

It worked out for April to be a vacation month and April is the last month for all 4th year medical students, so he is D-O-N-E, done! I will be traveling a lot in April and he gets to tag along and I couldn't be happier. I can't believe his four years is over. I'm sure I will reflect more on this once it gets closer to graduation, but I wanted to document this day. :)

IMG_5819
You have just read the article entitled He is DONE!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/04/he-is-done.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity