Greetings from Nashville

IMG_6171-1

Ty and I went on a recruitment trip/conference together this past week. I love that he is able to travel with me as an ambassador. He always does such a good job talking with prospective students and pre-med advisors.

Laura told me about Design Sponge's travel reviews and I will never go on a trip again without looking at her site. The post had so many great suggestions.

I wish we would have had more time to explore the city. We spent a lot of time around Vanderbilt and Ty shadowed one of our alumni, who now works at the Vanderbilt medical school. It is such a great campus and the surrounding neighborhoods are very fun.

IMG_6175

Took a walk on the pedestrian bridge to get a good view of downtown
IMG_6196

Dinner one night at the Tin Angel; Lobster & shrimp risotto with red & yellow tomatoes.


Dinner downtown at Jack's BBQ
IMG_6188

IMG_6189

IMG_6190

Belmont University campus
IMG_6194

We tried to go to lunch in East Nashville at I Dream of Weenie, a hot dog stand, but they had closed up early. Very cute set-up though!
i_dream_of_weenie

Instead we ate at Marche Artisan Foods and enjoyed homemade ice cream at the Pied Piper Creamery. The strawberry was oh so good!
nashville-pied-piper-creamery-newsat

Nashville is a very friendly city. And those accents. Oh, those accents. I wish I had a southern accent. I just loved it.
You have just read the article entitled Greetings from Nashville. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/04/greetings-from-nashville.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity