weekend happenings

Ty and I had a busy weekend. We spent the majority of it cleaning our house, adding more plants to the front yard, and decluttering. We are in the "our house must sell" mode. We met with a realtor on Sunday afternoon and have some important decisions to make.

Thank goodness, we were invited to a birthday party Saturday evening. Otherwise, I think Ty would have made me work all night too. :) Jessica threw a fabulous birthday party for her little girls. Ty has met a few of the people before, but I'm so glad he got to meet their husbands and get to know everyone a little better. I managed to snap a few pictures with my phone, but you will want to visit Jessica's blog for a full party recap.


love this girl!




Jessica with Miss Penny






I'm in love with this design I finished over the weekend.
3pinkdots 4
You have just read the article entitled weekend happenings. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/01/weekend-happenings_10.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity