martha stewart makes me swoon

As I was browsing through blogs a couple of weeks ago I came across a certain project from Martha Stewart's website. I saved the project, but I can't remember the blog I found it on--sorry! If it was your blog let me know.

The Martha Stewart Show

I have become obsessed with the chevron pattern. I use it a lot in my blog designs and people are always requesting it. When I saw the tray I immediately wanted one. I have yet to make it, but maybe one day... I still haven't finished the bottom hem in my curtain project that I started in August. oops.


ld106294_boundless_rebport60_xl

Someone use this tutorial and make me one. mmkay?

ld106294_boundless_rebdetailv21_xl

The tutorial also shows you all of the resources that they used to make the tray*.

You can view Rebecca's eclectic modern living room here.

*The tray is made with fabric, not by painting.
You have just read the article entitled martha stewart makes me swoon. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/01/martha-stewart-makes-me-swoon.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity