I have a lot of little thoughts, but not enough on one thing to actually justify a full post. Thank goodness for bullet points.

  • Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have become my best friend.
  • Deep cleaning your house sucks. It will be worth it for things to be sparkly for our open house.
  • I'm not a huge fan of country music, but it is my favorite thing to listen to while I'm cooking.
  • I'm sure Ty enjoyed listening to me sing to Strawberry Wine at the top of my lungs tonight while I was cooking.
  • I made this for dinner. Yum, Yum.
  • I had today off of work due to the snow and ice. It was GREAT!
  • My sister-in-law, Heather, was browsing through Netflix while we were at Ty's parent's house over New Year's trying to decide what to add to their queue. I got some great ideas from her. A few of these have already been sent to us and watched and others are still in our queue.
movies
{via}
  • All of the Symphony Brownies I made last weekend are gone. I think I need to make another batch this weekend.
  • If that is the case I should also do the workout video I bought a couple of weeks ago, but have only done once. Yikes.
  • I was really jealous of all the people with the Pure Barre classes in their cities. Then, I found out they have workout DVDs. I read several reviews of the videos online and the feedback was really mixed. I really like the one I purchased and I think people were being hyper critical. Visit Kate's blog if you want more info on Pure Barre.
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-have-lot-of-little-thoughts-but-not.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity