randoms & pretty paper

1. I seem to come up with the best blog ideas while I am working out. After I'm done I can't remember a single idea. Figures.

2. I'm reading The Help and it may be one of the best books I have ever read. I love it. If you haven't read it already, you need to run to your nearest bookstore. Not your library, though, because there will be a million holds on it.

3. I am thinking of my friend Megan and her husband, Brent, and praying for peace and comfort for them.



Isn't there something so special about getting a handwritten card in the mail? (Especially, when that card is on pretty paper.) I check the mail as soon as I get home from work. I'm always hoping there is going to a big box full of surprises sitting on my porch. haha.

It is a little sad that checking the mail is a highlight of my day. Perhaps, I need a hobby...

Please visit my giveaway blog.
coral
You have just read the article entitled randoms & pretty paper. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/06/randoms-pretty-paper.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity