latest book obsession

Twenties_Girl_A_Novel-123980713849815
I love Sophie Kinsella and this book was no exception. It was a great, light read, however it is not my current obsession.

This is my current obsession--The House of Night novels.

house of night


They are young adult books, but oh so good. And like every good young adult book based on vampires. These books were written by a fellow Oklahoman and the characters live in Oklahoma. It is so neat to read about places I have actually been. This must be how big city girls feel! haha. I must warn you though these books are a little more adult than the Twilight series, even though they are young adult books.

I bought the first four books in a boxed set from Amazon.  (which is actually much cheaper than buying them separately) I am on the fourth book and can't stop reading. I love series!



Has anyone else read the House of Night novels?
You have just read the article entitled latest book obsession. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/06/latest-book-obsession.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity