Thanksgiving, part two

Ty and I headed to our hometown at separate times on Friday, due to his schedule at the hospital. We were able to eat a(n) (after) Thanksgiving dinner that night with my family.

f

Look at this chunky monkey!

My family was/is very thankful to spend the holidays with a bebe. They make everything more fun!

Naps with babies are more fun too. :)
f

We woke up Saturday morning and found these two little guys at the house. (Ty's nephews)
100_2150

Nathan and I got to "help" with the chocolate chip cookies.
100_2152

At the Bedlam watch party


The food at the watch party was AMAZING.

Amy & Brent (Ty's sister and BIL) hosted us and had the most delicious ribs. I don't like ribs or bbq, but I LOVE Brent's ribs. Sarah (Ty's SIL) made her bacon wrapped pineapple and I ate way too many.

We split Saturday between our families and spent Sunday with Ty's family.

Ty with his little shadows.
IMG_5749-1
The kiddos were playing around before we attempted a big family picture.

IMG_5741-1

Nothing like a few cows to tell you that your family picture taking time is over.
IMG_5750-1

Ty shooting Brent's gun.
IMG_5752-1

Lillian and I protecting our ears from the sound of the gun shot.
IMG_5753-1
I didn't think the gun shot was very loud until I shot it. It left a ringing in my ears!

I can't wait to be back home for Christmas!
You have just read the article entitled Thanksgiving, part two. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/12/thanksgiving-part-two.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity