Christmas goodies

One of the best things about blogging is getting great ideas from y'all. I have found several fun recipes from blogs and I thought I would share some with you!
I have already made or will be making these Christmas treats.

I have tasted these recipes and they are delish. Hopefully, mine will turn out just as good!
Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
Bruschetta

Great small Christmas presents:
Cinnamon Honey Butter
Chesley and I made this last year and packaged them up real cute.
This is super easy to do! Here are mine this year.
IMG_5862

My favorites:
Peppermint Bark
White chocolate covered popcorn

A new one I tried this past weekend in my gingerbread cakelet pan:
Salted Fudge Brownies

I'm a HUGE fan of sea salted chocolates, so I thought this sounded delish. I'm not a huge fan of homemade brownies. I think the next time I make this I will just make brownies out of the box and then add the sea salt.

What are you guys making this year?


You have just read the article entitled Christmas goodies. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-goodies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity