5 on Friday

5 on Friday - logo option1

1. My parents are coming up to spend today and Saturday with us. My mom's birthday is next week, and I won't be able to go home to celebrate. So, I made her some gluten free cupcakes to celebrate a few days early.
Untitled

2. Jack loves to push things. He loved being out of the cart at Lowe's helping Ty push.
Untitled

Untitled

3. Last night he discovered one of cabinets with a built in lazy susan. He stayed entertained for quite awhile...well, maybe 5 minutes. It allowed me to eat my nutritious dinner of eggos.
Untitled

Untitled

4. Let's face it the majority of these are going to be about Jack. Are you surprised?! He loves this planter we have on the back porch that is full of dirt. Last weekend we were working on things on the back porch and plopped down and played with it. After getting wet at his water table and being stripped down, he went back to the dirt and climbed in.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

5. I am taking Fridays off this summer and it is great! I am not going to want to go back to working five days a week in August. This picture is from last Friday.
Untitled

I know it is 5 on Friday, but I can't resist sharing this photo. Nuts doesn't let Jack touch him very often. Jack absolutely loves Nuts, but the love isn't reciprocated. I think Nuts is terrified of this very grabby baby!
Untitled
You have just read the article entitled 5 on Friday. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/06/5-on-friday.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity