Miss Blakley Jane

 

My niece was born on March 1 and we made the trip home that weekend to meet her. She is just precious!

Mason is a great big brother!
Untitled

DSC01424

Untitled

Untitled

 I put her in the little outfit and headband I bought to give her at the hospital. It is a preemie sleeper. Mason and Jack were so tiny and I expected Blakley to be the same. She was over 7 lbs and won't be able to wear this sleeper for long.
Untitled

Untitled

One advantage to waiting so long to post about her arrival is getting to use a few of the professional pictures.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I made the name banner for her shower and I was so excited to see that LeAnn used it as a photo prop. :)


You have just read the article entitled Miss Blakley Jane. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/03/miss-blakley-jane.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity