a trip home


We made the trip to our hometown a couple of weekends ago and I wanted to document it with a few pictures. Jack did great on the 3 hour car ride and slept the majority of the time.

Untitled

Untitled

Trying to get a picture of all the cousins. At least Wade made the picture even if he didn't want to sit on the couch. :) And of course, Jack had spit up on his onesie right before this picture, so he didn't have a shirt on.
Untitled

Mason put on his Halloween costume to show us. I think he was a little confused on the type of patients he is supposed to treat.
Untitled

He convinced my dad to join him.
Untitled

Mason is trying to comfort Jack. Such a sweet boy! I can't wait to watch him with his new sister.
Untitled
That's right, my sister is pregnant and having a little girl!

Someone thought my uggs were pretty fun!
Untitled

Celebrating my birthday with my family a couple of weeks early. I love cookie cake!
Untitled


You have just read the article entitled a trip home. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-trip-home.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity