randoms

  • Let the moving countdown begin! 2 weeks!
  • We have been packing a little every night and unfortunately, I'm the slowest packer ever. Must get faster.
  • I left my camera at my parents house a couple of weeks ago. My dad came up last weekend and brought it to me. Now, I can't find the charger. Of course! I placed an order for a new one and it should be here soon.
  • We are obsessed with these chips and salsa. I basically inhale them. It's a pretty sight.
tostitos-restaurant-hint-of-pepper-jacktostitos-dip-restaurant-salsa

  • Ty and I went to a burger joint called Fat Guy's Burgers last week and I can not stop thinking about the goodness that was the bacon cheeseburger. Quite possibly the best burger I have ever had. They also have great fries with a lot of different dipping sauces.
  • I like food. A lot.
  • Ty is on trauma surgery this month and like every month he is extremely busy.
  • Let's not talk about the fact that he is scheduled to work on our closing date and can't find anyone to switch with him. Surely, he will be able to leave for an hour.
  • I can't talk about it anymore. My heart is beating fast and my palms are sweating just thinking about it.
  • I am in the thick of things at work for our admissions cycle. I read application after application until my eyes go cross.
  • And so this post doesn't completely bore you to death. Here are some of my recent pins:
Nuts needs this!

Source: etsy.com via Lindsey on Pinterest



On my birthday wish list


Love this DIY idea to spice up plain roller shades. I have the same curtains in my dining room and love them.

You have just read the article entitled randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/10/randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity