I went to a wedding this weekend for a sweet friend from college, Joy. When I decided to transfer colleges after my freshman year, Joy was one of the first people Ty introduced me to. They had become friends through church and he just knew we would be good friends. Joy is one of my most kind and genuine friends and I was so happy to be there on her big day. Unfortunately, Ty had to work this weekend and had to miss the happy event.

Ready to be carried down the aisle by the ring bearers and flower girls
IMG_6881

The ceremony
IMG_6884
Joy had her sister stand beside her at the altar and James had his dad stand beside him. I thought that was so sweet.


Joy had special ladies from her life bring a few desserts as a way to be a part of the wedding.
IMG_6890

IMG_6891

IMG_6885

The ring bearers and flower girls, along with the bride all wore toms. The flower girls wore silver sequins ones. So cute and so Joy!
IMG_6887

IMG_6889


IMG_6892

IMG_6894

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several of you asked where I got the templates for the covers of the recipe binders I made. I actually designed the covers myself in Adobe Illustrator. Thanks for all the compliments on them!
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-went-to-wedding-this-weekend-for.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity