Farmer's Market

We had a great weekend! Ty was off and we were able to spend a lot of time together.
Friday night I went to dinner with my best friend from home, Chelsey, and her husband and parents. I had written best friend from high school, but changed it because we grew up together and high school just didn't quite cover it all. We were also bridesmaids in each others weddings.
It was so good to see them all! Unfortunately, Ty had to work late and missed all the birthday fun.


Saturday morning Ty and I headed to the Cherry Street Farmer's Market. We came home with some good stuff!
Pretty flowers
IMG_6726

IMG_6719

Our yummy lunch
IMG_6729
The andouille sausuge was amazing. I don't even really like sausage and I loved it.

I have been making chili lime butter to go on our corn on the cob and it is delish. All you have to do is melt some butter, sprinkle in some chili powder and squirt in lime juice. Very easy.

We spent some time at Barnes & Noble, so Ty could get some studying done. I miss Border's. I wish they wouldn't have all closed here. I did find this cute cupcake package on sale, so I guess B&N isn't all that bad.


My sister-in-law, Sarah, was in town visiting her parents. She brought our two nephews over to play Sunday afternoon. They are so much fun! I should have snapped some pictures.

Ty and I ran to Wal-Mart for a couple of items and I saw this silver lamp.

I wish I had a place for it.

I may be a little behind on this trend, but I have become obsessed with pastel nail polish lately.
IMG_6733
jade, no pre-nup, cloud
I bought the revlon colors last night at Wal-Mart. I'm curious to see how the polish holds up.
You have just read the article entitled Farmer's Market. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/07/farmer-market.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity