pinnable me: diy



I’m linking up with Stefanie from Paw Prints and Pastry Bags again this week for Pinnable Me Friday. I have found so many great craft projects and tutorials on pinterest and hope to accomplish one of them this weekend. Maybe one of these will inspire a weekend project for you!

diy cake stand with tutorial

mod podge art


make glass bottles blue


citrus sugar scrub


This would be so cute for a Sunday School class or your own kids.



terra cotta pots + fabric + mod podge = adorable!



I have new pre-made templates available on my blog design site! Be sure to check them out if you are in need of a blog makeover!
You have just read the article entitled pinnable me: diy. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/07/pinnable-me-diy.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity