Award Winners

Ty and I are in a post-graduation stage of exhaustion. It was quite the week! Wednesday night his class had a dinner and a dance at the Petroleum Club downtown. It was so much fun to get all dressed up.

IMG_6269-1

IMG_6270

20090814_064454-1

We love this couple and wish them all the best in their residency!
20090814_065106
They met in med school and got married after their 2nd year.

Thursday night was the awards banquet.
IMG_6278-1
My office puts on graduation each year and the banquet is usually the place where I contribute the most. My boss was very insistent that I attend all events as a spouse. I was so thankful for this! I did help with the prep work, which included making these party favors.
IMG_6284
Jessica at Diamond Doll Designs made the tags for us. She did them on an extremely tight deadline and they turned out perfect!! Thanks, Jess! The bags were stuffed with orange & black m&m's.

The best part of the night was both of us came home with awards!
IMG_6282-1
Ty won the Surgery Department Award and I won an award that is given out to a spouse each year that has contributed to the class in some way. It was such an honor!
You have just read the article entitled Award Winners. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/05/award-winners.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity