parties, parties, and more parties

My weekend was packed full of events.
I attended a Stella and Dot party Friday night where I bought this gorgeous necklace.
necklace

Saturday morning Jane picked me up and we went to Megan's Scentsy open house.
I bought some great fall scents.
IMG_5257
Megan's nephew was so cute and wanted to be in all of the pictures.

After that I headed to my Big Brothers/Big Sisters little's soccer game. She did such a great job, and I forgot to snap a picture. Then, it was time for a trip to Sam's and Target with a friend for church to prepare for a baby shower.

I had just enough time to get home and change for a surprise party. Jessica's husband, Kyle, threw her a surprise party and Megan and Brent hosted it at their house. Everything was perfect and Jessica was truly surprised.
IMG_5259 copy1
The cup I was holding said I heart Jessica. Megan ordered them and they were so cute!
Jessica and her husband are so cute together. He is so sweet to her and you can tell he just adores her. I love it when I see couples like that.

You can see my sunburned arms from the soccer game in this picture. It doesn't take much. :)
IMG_5262 copy1

Sunday was filled with church and a baby shower.
cupcake
Sam's makes delicious cupcakes!

Our church group had a get together Sunday night, but I was worn out from the weekend and skipped so I could work on blog designs. Now it is Monday and back to the grind. I have a busy week a head of me!
You have just read the article entitled parties, parties, and more parties. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/09/parties-parties-and-more-parties.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity