Uncle Ty & Aunt Lindsey

This weekend was full of fun with our niece and nephews. We made the trip home and got to welcome another nephew into the family. It was a wonderful weekend.

Nathan has recently learned to say Uncle Ty & Aunt Lindsey. He says Uncle Ty constantly and it is the cutest thing.
We spent lots of time with him, since his Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital with his new little brother.
IMG_5130

My dad was in a triathlon this weekend in my city. He and my sister teach the "creepers" on Sunday morning. (sidenote: My dad thought they were doing 2nd grade. I find this hilarious.)
So, while he was at my house, I helped my sister out in her Sunday School class.
We snuck Mason in and I spent a lot of time cuddling him.
IMG_5141

Ty is the best uncle ever. I'm not just saying that because he is my husband. It's true.
He is amazing with little ones.

Royal Rumble with Lillian and Lucas
rumble

rumble2

On a walk to the apple tree. Love his little boots.
lucas boots
He chose to wear those, but he had to be sweltering in the 100 degree temps.

lillian

Lillian and I played salon and did each others hair and nails. Lucas, being a typical little brother, couldn't be left out. I painted most of his nails, but he wanted to do some of them himself.
luke nails
I can remember my brother having every toe nail painted a different color. He just couldn't be left out of the fun LeAnn and I were having.

Saturday evening we had a family shower for Sarah and baby Wade.
shower collage
I made the print that I posted in the middle of the collage and framed it.

If you didn't read Wade's stats within the collage you need to scroll back up.
He is the longest baby I have ever seen. :)
Uncle Ty with his cute, little (long) nephew.
IMG_5131

On Sunday we had lunch at a little winery that offers scenic views.
IMG_5142

Ty's parents
IMG_5143

You have just read the article entitled Uncle Ty & Aunt Lindsey. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/08/uncle-ty-aunt-lindsey.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity