friday randoms

Ty and I are headed to the city of brotherly love soon. Ty has to take a twelve hour physical exam. Basically, it means he plays doctor all day with patients/actors and is tested on his knowledge, interaction, and written notes. I am tagging along for fun. :)

Philadelphia

Anyone have any must see or eat places in Philly?? Comment or e-mail me at sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com. I will love you forever.


I have a waitlist for my blog designs. Whoa! I can't believe people actually want ME to design their blogs. It makes me oh so happy! A waitlist means less blog posting and more designing.
Here are a couple of my newest designs:

I love Joi's decorating style and her blog design now reflects it. See for yourself here.
Fullscreen capture 8132010 22027 PM

Natalie had a great vision for her design and I turned her ideas into this:
A Day in the Life - Google Chrome 842010 115710 AM
You have just read the article entitled friday randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity