happenings & target happiness

Ty and I went to a dinner Friday night to welcome the first year medical students to our school. It was held at an air and space museum. A much more exciting venue than our school.
IMG_5092

IMG_5093

I worked at a special ceremony for our new students on Saturday morning and that evening Ty & I picked up my Little, H, for a WNBA game. Our church had free tickets and I thought it would be fun to take H. Lucky for us, she was ready to leave at half-time. We enjoyed the first half of the game, but Ty and I aren't huge women's basketball fans.
IMG_5094

The best part of the evening was stopping for gelato. Yum, yum!
IMG_5108
There is a new gelato and crepes eatery that opened downtown.
I can't wait to go back for crepes.

My favorite downtown building. I love that turquoise top!
IMG_5102a

My weekends are never complete without a trip to Target. I am always on the hunt for the perfect layering tank. I discovered this one a couple of months ago.
41qcBsk-hqL._AA260_
It has a good amount of coverage for up top. Plus, it is super soft. I introduced my sister to it several weeks ago and I just happened to be on the phone with her yesterday while I was at Target. She requested that I pick her up one in brown. I bought myself another white one. I can never have too many white tanks. It is $8 online, but $9 in store, so don't let that confuse you.
You will want to buy one in every color!

I had a couple of gerber daisies left over from my event Saturday morning and stuck them in my bud vases. They make me so happy.
bud vases

While I was at Target I noticed they still had these for sell. They are perfect for a single stem.
6a00e553a4097c883401156fef738d970c-500wi

I couldn't find a picture of these on Target.com, but did a google search and found pictures here. She filled them with my favorite flower, a peony. I wanted you all to see a better picture than the one I snapped this morning with my iPhone.

6a00e553a4097c8834011570e44e5b970b-500wi
You have just read the article entitled happenings & target happiness. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/08/happenings-target-happiness.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity