Valentine's Day

I had a bit of a virus on my computer last week. It kept bringing up inappropriate sites and wouldn't let me close them. I use my work laptop at home, so it was quite embarrassing to call IT and let them know what was happening. They fixed it, but had to re-image my computer. I think I finally have everything installed back onto the computer.

I had the perfect Valentine's weekend. Friday night we had a date night involving Chili's. I love that place. Saturday we went out to eat at Genghis Grill with a couple from Ty's class. We had such a good time catching up with them. Genghis is a Mongolian stir fry place where you build your own bowl of food. Neither one of us had been before. It was yummy!

For the past couple of years we have had the tradition of Ty cooking me a yummy meal at home to celebrate Valentine's Day. This year he made me rack of lamb, grilled green beans and grilled potatoes. IT. WAS. DELISH. Oh my, oh so good!




I made molten lava cake for dessert.


Nuts stared at us during the whole dinner. Poor guy wanted some lamb.


Megan, one of my student workers, made Nuts a few treats.
Aren't they adorable?!?!

After dinner Ty took me to see Valentine's Day. It was good! Not a spectacular movie by any means, but very cute. I have the best valentine. Love you, Ty!
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Valentine's Day. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/02/valentine-day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity