Pumpkin Patch

One thing I was really looking forward to when I was pregnant was taking my kids to the pumpkin patch. Last year, Jack was just a few months old, but this year he was ready! I found out that a photographer was offering mini sessions at the pumpkin patch and I jumped at the chance to get some decent pictures of my little man with pumpkins. I knew I would never be able to capture the perfect picture, and decided to avoid the drama that would follow if I tried. Haha.

Although, these pictures of my sweet boy enjoying his afternoon snack are pretty cute!
 DSC01873

DSC01872

Unfortunately, the pictures happen to fall on a day when the temperature was 91 degrees! Poor Jack developed a heat rash and he was only in his picture outfit for about 15 minutes.

48949124-Kirkpatrick-05

Kirkpatrick-01

Kirkpatrick-02

Kirkpatrick-04

Kirkpatrick-06

Kirkpatrick-07

Little poser! Seriously, couldn't have posed him better if we had tried!
Kirkpatrick-08

Kirkpatrick-08a

I did mention the temperature, right?! Jack was dressed in a lined shirt and lined pants and I was in shorts!
Kirkpatrick-10

Jack had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. He was excited about all the pumpkins and went around patting them all. He loved moving the little pumpkins around on the displays and tried eating the corn. I think he was the most excited about the bounce houses. The kid loves to jump. I can't wait to take him back next year!
You have just read the article entitled Pumpkin Patch. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/10/pumpkin-patch.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity