weekend in review

Ty had the weekend off and we tried to get a lot done around the house: cleaning, furniture shopping, yard work, etc. Ty had a lot of reading to do and is preparing for a presentation. He was so sweet and stayed up late to work on all of his things, so that he could hang out with us more. That man, he is a keeper.

I had an event Friday at lunch and things slowed down considerably after it was over. I decided to go get Jack and bring him back to the school to visit.
Untitled

Untitled

Big Friday night spent at Lowe's.
Untitled

I love all the faces he makes.
Untitled

Jack's hands have discovered each other. It is the cutest thing!
Untitled

Untitled

We bought new living room furniture Saturday night and we were able to get it delivered on Sunday. We need a few more accessories to finish off the room and provide some pops of color.
Untitled

Untitled

We have been in our house for a year at the end of this month and we couldn't be happier with the house and the neighborhood. We are slowly buying furntiure and getting rid of our hand me downs and craigslist purchases. We are saving for a dining room set next.

Untitled

Untitled

Ty's parents came to visit Sunday night and we went out to eat. Jack was hungry. Ha.
Untitled

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I took Jack into daycare a little late. I nursed him at daycare, then left for my appointment. He is so happy after he eats.
Untitled

He was talking to me. Sweet boy!
Untitled

You have just read the article entitled weekend in review. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-in-review_15.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity