Halloween Printable

I love this free printable from How Does She?  I printed mine and hung it last night.

IMG_7993-copy

I love the idea of adding pictures from each Halloween. How Does She? has circles with the year on it for several years to come and for past years. 

I attempted to get a good picture of Jack in his Halloween costume. This is what he thought about that idea!
DSC00586

I just had to include this picture on my blog. The two blonde boys are Ty's brother's boys, Nathan & Wade. Mason is my sister's little boy.
Untitled
They have play dates all the time. I love that they like each other so much! This almost makes me want to move home, so Jack can join in on the fun.

You have just read the article entitled Halloween Printable. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/10/halloween-printable.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity