Firsts

I feel like so much has happened in the last week that I don't even know where to begin on here. Let's start with some firsts. I know we will have a lot of firsts happening around here, so I'm sure this will be the first of these kinds of posts. Like what I did there?



First Family Photo
DSC00077-1

First car ride & first present from Daddy
Untitled

First moments at home...Happy Fourth of July to my Cracker Jack!
DSC00122

First night in his crib (on his 2nd night home)
DSC00152 

First bath
DSC00138

DSC00145-1 

First doctor's appointment (My mom drove us to the appt.)
Untitled
He weighed in at 5lbs, 2oz at his appt.

And just because my boys are cute!
DSC00109

DSC00111




You have just read the article entitled Firsts. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/07/firsts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity