christmas wish list

wish list

1. kate spade tortoise drop earrings (currently on sale at nordstrom)
2. large round basket from target (i would love to have a couple of these for toys and laundry)
4. gold ray-ban aviators, size small

I love gifts. I don't mean receiving them, although that is great, and this is my personal christmas wish list. I mean I love giving gifts, I love seeing what other people are giving, wanting, etc. This time of the year people are posting gift guides and I love looking through them and getting ideas. I was really excited to get my December issue of Southern Living in the mail and look through their gift guides. Does anyone else love this as much as me?!
You have just read the article entitled christmas wish list. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-wish-list.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity