breakfast and babysitting

I never blogged about the post-graduation breakfast we hosted at our house. I somehow managed to not snap a single picture of it all, which has probably delayed my posting about it. We had Ty's parents, siblings and my mom and sister over for the morning. We fixed bacon, eggs, fruit, yogurt parfaits and yummy bread with nutella. Everyone left to get home and I had rocked Mason to sleep on my chest, so my Mom and LeAnn went shopping. Ty and I were worn out from the weekend and were more than happy to stay at home with a sleeping baby.

We had so much fun with him after his short nap. That weekend was my first time to see him walk and it was adorable!


IMG_6359




You have just read the article entitled breakfast and babysitting. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/06/breakfast-and-babysitting.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity