First Birthday Party

We celebrated Jack turning one this past weekend. Mine and Ty's immediate family all lives in one town (except for his youngest sister), so we decided it would be much easier for everyone to have Jack's birthday party there. We loaded up all of the party supplies and spent the weekend at home. It was a great celebration full of family and lots of love for our boy! Expect a ton of pictures to follow!

15

Since Jack was born around the Fourth of July I knew that I wanted to do red, white, and blue for this first birthday. We went with a crab theme and did a seafood boil.
I designed the invitations, address labels, and envelope liners.
invite

address label blurred

DSC01766

DSC01769

DSC01817

DSC01837

Birthday

DSC01821

Smash Cake
DSC01820
The cake and cupcakes came from Sam's. I added the ric rac border around the cake and made the bunting.


DSC01839

DSC01843

DSC01840

DSC01842

PB&J sandwiches for the kiddos
DSC01844

DSC01864

The buckets were filled with red or blue bubbles, a punching ball balloon, and red & blue glow sticks. I used the same label that is around the jar of straws around the bubbles. I forgot to take a picture of those.
DSC01814

DSC01855

DSC01835

DSC01834

DSC01827

It was hard to get a good picture of his monthly photos.
DSC01816

DSC01829




DSC01851
I'll have to do another post of Jack with his cake and of family. I had so much fun planning this party!

Sources:
Invite, labels, buntings (all paper materials): me
Birthday Poster: designed by me and printed at Walgreen's
Linens: fabric from Fabric.com and sewn by me
Cracker Jacks and Black Jack gum: Cracker Barrel
Sand Buckets: Magnolia Jane Gifts
Personalized Birthday Hat: Dainty Couture
Paper party hats: me
Striped diaper cover: Pottery Barn Kids
Plates and napkins: Target
Striped straws: Target
Bubbles and glow sticks: Target
Cupcake Toppers and liners: Cakes and Kids
Crab cookies: OK Cookie Momster
Balloons: Party City
Paper Fans: Party City
Crab jon jon: Charlie Britches

You have just read the article entitled First Birthday Party. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/07/first-birthday-party.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity