Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's card

back of the card
Fullscreen capture 2132013 51740 PM

Jack sent out the above valentines to his family. He also sent me flowers and chocolates earlier this week. And he made his daddy and I presents at daycare. He's a busy boy! :)

Untitled

Untitled
 The photos they take at daycare crack me up. None of the kids are smiling in their pictures. They just stare at the camera. I promise he is happy there!

Untitled

The pictures used in the Valentine's Day card are from his 6 month photos. I need to share them on here soon. I know I'm biased, but they turned out so cute!

I hope everyone is having a great day celebrating love!
You have just read the article entitled Happy Valentine's Day!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/02/happy-valentine-day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity