Snow Days

We spent several days snowed in and it was fabulous! I am so thankful that the snow/ice storm coincided with Ty having some days off. The three of us enjoyed our time together.
I made a batch of chicken taco soup and we seriously ate it for five meals straight. It is that good!

Untitled

Jack wanted to be just like Daddy and help clear the driveway.
Untitled

Untitled

I could not get over how cute he looked in these boots! Thank you to cousin Lucas for sending them our way!
Untitled

Untitled

Toward the end of the video our neighbor walked out of his house and Jack said hi to him. Of course, I think it is the sweetest thing. I hadn't seen him do this unprompted. :)



You have just read the article entitled Snow Days. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2013/12/snow-days.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity