randoms

  • I am SO excited that the Thunder are going to the NBA finals! With two major universities in our state everyone is usually pretty divided. The Thunder have brought everyone together and I just love that. Not to mention that I love the NBA in general. 
00115a

  • We went home on Memorial Day weekend, and I never posted about it on here. We went to a fun area near the mountains and took a walk one morning before it got too hot with Mason and Ty's mom. 
A glimpse into our future, perhaps.
IMG_7161

IMG_7160

IMG_7159

  • The What To Expect app on my phone has the countdown to baby Jack at 6 weeks! Eeep!
  • Broccoli is something that I have started liking since becoming pregnant. I roasted some the other day using a recipe I found on Pinterest. It was delish!



  • My SIL, Sarah, gave me some sprigs of rosemary to cook with and suggested threading the sprigs with shrimp and grilling them. We did that tonight and it was so good! I did exactly what she did and marinated the shrimp in Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, and sprinkled with pepper and some salt. Then, I threaded them on the sprigs and Ty grilled them for about 5-6 minutes. It was so different from what we normally eat, which is one reason we liked it so much. 
  •  Untitled

You have just read the article entitled randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/06/randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity