Randoms

  • Thank you for all your kind words about closing Sweet Simplicity Designs. Dianna and Kathryn were the winners and have already received their new designs. Several people asked if I would stop blogging...there are no plans for that!

  • I have had a little two door car since high school and we bought a new car last weekend! Well, new to me anyway. I'm so excited about having a four door car. It is a black nissan altima and came with pretty low mileage and fully loaded. I'm so excited about all the fancy things like seat warmers for the leather seats. Definitely an upgrade from the car I have driven for the last ten years or so.

  • I made chocolate chip lava cookies on Saturday and oh my goodness, they are good!
You have just read the article entitled Randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/02/randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity