My best friend found out a couple of months ago that she had a heart condition, arterial septum defect. We have the same gynecologist--love him, and he heard it and sent her to a cardiologist. Thank goodness, he is so thorough with his exams.

IMG_3123

Chesley had a heart cath done a month ago to determine the size of the hole and I'm sure some other technical stuff. This afternoon she will have another heart cath done to repair her heart. I am praying for very specific things this morning: I am praying that the doctor ordered the right size part and that everything will go smoothly, so that she does not have to have this done again. I am praying that the anesthesia is much better this time. I am praying for a much smoother recovery than last time.

Love you, friend!

IMG_4016
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-best-friend-found-out-couple-of.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity