weekend recap

We had a very laid back weekend. I had a list of things to accomplish and almost got them all done. {I heart lists!}

Ty and I saw Iron Man II at a dollar theater. When this was first released we had never seen the Iron Man I. We ended up renting it, but never made it to the theater to see the second one.
mock-iron-man-2-poster
I drove by the dollar theater earlier in the week and saw that it was showing. We had never been to this theater before and while the theater itself was fine, the people were very interesting. Ty has been making up words to the theme song all weekend. He is always making up words to songs. I am not witty enough to do that--good thing I have him to keep me entertained.

I had a wonderful lunch with Megan and Jessica on Saturday followed by some fun shopping. I also got to meet one of Jessica's adorable little girls.

My big project for the weekend was to make curtains for our dining area. Of course, this didn't get completed, but I did cut out the fabric. That counts toward something right??
Here is a sneak peek at the fabric:
IMG_1234-thumb
{via}
I will show pictures once they are complete...whenever that may be!
You have just read the article entitled weekend recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/08/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity