Legally Blonde the Musical

My brother bought me tickets to see Legally Blonde the Musical for my birthday.


Of course, Chesley was the obvious choice to take with me. Ty, notsomuch.
We bundled up and headed downtown to eat at an organic mexican restaurant beforehand. Who knew organic and mexican food could go together?!



(My shirt was purple, not blue like the 1st pic makes it look.)

The musical was very cute and we couldn't stop singing one of the songs, Omigod You Guys. In fact, I have been singing it so much that Ty just sang a line. haha! I should add, I only know one line and it is the title. Ty has been a little annoyed to say the least.

Thanks for the thoughtful gift Derek!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Legally Blonde the Musical. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/01/legally-blonde-musical.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity