spice things up

I have a pretty plain work wardrobe. I like simple, classic clothes. I end up wearing a lot of cardigans to work. That can get pretty boring, even though I love my cardis.

This is my new way to spice up my library lady wardrobe.
A skinny belt and a clip-on flower

I wonder if I can get away with wearing this with all of my clothes. Then people would refer to me as the girl that wears a flower right under her breast. lovely.

Forever 21 is the best place to find skinny belts. The one above was $2.50!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled spice things up. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About https://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/09/spice-things-up.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity